SportyFi platform update — we’re on track!
We haven’t updated our community on the progress of the platform development for a while. That doesn’t mean that our development team has been sitting idly.
To start off big: we are on track for the Q1 launch! In the last update, we were focused mostly on the user facing part of the platform. During the last month, we were however mostly working on the backend — the invisible part. So, while there’s not much new to show you, there’s a lot to tell.
Let’s go step by step:
- The KYC process was upgraded and the user flow on the platform updated in line with the latest recommendations on how to do proper user vetting. The process is a bit streamlined, enabling us to validate more users in the same time frame.
- The exchange between the platform and the blockchain was set up and is undergoing basic testing. We also defined which processes will run on the platform and which on the blockchain.
- We’ve added some additional security elements, going beyond what was planned to ensure both scammers and hackers will have a harder time.
- The donation module is done — frontend wise. When the backend is ready, we will start to test transactions.
- Smart contracts and the DApps are defined, and the development team is currently hard at work to implement them, as this is THE biggest task before we do anything else.
We are also thinking ahead — while the development team is working towards version 1.0 of the platform, the rest of us are already brainstorming on future upgrades and new features, and proposing some wacky ideas to make the whole experience more streamlined and more fun.
We’ll do regular updates on the development status of the platform every fortnight, so stay tuned!